Joining in with Mindful Moments couldn’t be easier. This space is here as a resource for anyone celebrating something positive in their world, or who wants to find hope that things can get better.
Here are a few pieces of information to help:
- Please share something that brings you sunshine over the course of the link up. If you have found it a difficult month perhaps there is something you are looking forward to next month that you would like to share.
- Your posts can take any form. Long form writing, poetry, or a list. Photography, art or craft. Even a song, video or quote. Credit work as required please, and ensure you have permission to post images that include others.
- Spread the positivity far and wide. There are so many great memes out there. Please link up to any that you feel fit your post.
- Use the link up post each month to share your work. Also, if you use twitter please follow Mindful Moments and tag your posts with #mindfulmoments
- Check out other peoples work. Like, comment and share away! (See note 3)
- Please be considerate of others and focus on positivity, gratitude and silver linings.
- My aim is that this is a space where people can be open about their own experiences of mental health and wellbeing. Disrespectful posts and comments will be removed at my discretion, though I am sure this won’t be necessary. Please contact me for more information.
- Please use the badge below to link back to the meme site when joining in with the Mindful Moments link ups.
- Finally, and most importantly, have fun!